Monday, March 21, 2016

Smile and Wave!

It's Monday again!

Last Monday we went to the mall with our ward mission leaders wife. It
was so fun! I love her. I used my chick fill a gift card! Haha. That
night one of my companions told us how she's been feeling like she
hasn't been good enough and she's been stressing a lot and she broke
down and cried, of course so did I. I bet you are all tired of hearing
that by now. Mission life is hard though. Tuesday we took our car in
the shop to get the bumper replaced and we walked all day and oh my
gosh, my feet were killing me. I was dying inside. Good thing the
weather was nice. We saw miracles though. So we have the new Easter
video out now so we were showing that to people. Some were not
interested. Some thought we were soliciting and one lady said she was
going to call the police on us.. 😂 we walked and smiled and waved at
everyone driving by. We got to the Pats pizza parking lot and this
delivery guy named Mike comes out and asked if we were the ones waving
at everyone and we said ya and he said we are so happy and was
wondering why we were so happy. We shared the video with him and he
asked where our church was and thanked us for being so happy and
making everyone's day. He was going to come to church but something
came up at work so he couldn't go 😔 but he seems super interested
though!
We got our car back on Thursday and no more slash/dent! We are not
going to get in any more car accidents!
Thursday was st pattys day! We wore green :) a member fed us store
bought sushi! And this home made Chinese thingy that I forget what it
is called. And brownies with green frosting :)
That night we clover attacked someone and we almost got caught but it
was fun lol.
Friday we did a lot of service. We did more yard work for a lady who
has cancer and just had surgery. The elders were there too but they
stayed on the other side of the house lol. And we cleaned someone's
house. Kinda.
Saturday during the day I had another melt down for like an hour and a
half just chilling in the car. It was pretty bad but it felt good to
just let it out.
Sunday was good. No investigators came to church but we did have some
recent converts and less actives though.
I hope everyone is doing great. I love you all! Thanks for the support :)
Love, ❤️
Sister Gronning